- 1 Where is Blue Moon beer produced?
- 2 Where is Belgian Moon brewed?
- 3 Why is it called Blue Moon beer?
- 4 Can you tour Blue Moon Brewery?
- 5 Is Blue Moon a girly beer?
- 6 Is Blue Moon a strong beer?
- 7 What is the best Belgian white beer?
- 8 What beer has the highest alcohol content?
- 9 Can the moon be blue?
- 10 Is Blue Moon a healthy beer?
- 11 What beer is comparable to Blue Moon?
- 12 Why is blue moon so expensive?
- 13 What is the smoothest beer?
- 14 What is floating in my Blue Moon beer?
- 15 What do you do with the orange in a blue moon?
Where is Blue Moon beer produced?
Since them we’ve been doing what we do best by putting our passion into practice and brewing artfully crafted beers. Today Blue Moon is brewed at the RiNo Brewery in Denver and other locations throughout the world.
Where is Belgian Moon brewed?
Bellyslide Belgian White is developed by Keith Villa, brewmaster of Coors’ SandLot brewery in Denver, Colorado. Production moves to Utica, New York, now under the name “ Blue Moon.”
Why is it called Blue Moon beer?
in brewing from the University of Brussels. The beer was originally called Bellyslide Wit and was later changed to Blue Moon. According to brewery lore, the name was inspired by a fan who said, “A beer this good only comes around once in a blue moon.”
Can you tour Blue Moon Brewery?
They have tours and samples.
Is Blue Moon a girly beer?
This Blue Moon Belgian White beer is brewed with white wheat, oats, coriander, and orange peel to give it a citrusy edge. It’s generally served with an orange slice to help bring out the orange citrus flavor. To conclude, this beer is definitely more a girly beer than a sharp-tasting, concentrated beer.
Is Blue Moon a strong beer?
The grain bill for Blue Moon includes malted barley, white wheat, orange peel, coriander and oats—and is usually served with a slice of orange, which its brewmasters claim accentuates the flavor of the brew. Available in cans, bottles and kegs, Blue Moon has 5.4% alcohol by volume.
What is the best Belgian white beer?
List Of Belgian White Beers
- Shock Top Belgian White Ale. 4.3 out of 5 stars.
- Blue Moon Belgian White Belgian -Style Wheat Ale. 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- Allagash White. 4.8 out of 5 stars.
- Avery White Rascal. 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- Hoegaarden Witbier Blanche.
- Wittekerke Belgian White Ale.
- Wittekerke Belgian White Ale.
- New Belgium Fat Tire Belgian White.
What beer has the highest alcohol content?
Scottish brewery Brewmeister has made the strongest beer in the world, clocking in at 67.5 percent ABV. The subtly named Snake Venom is brewed with a one-two punch provided by doses of beer and Champagne yeasts.
Can the moon be blue?
Someday, you might see a true blue -colored moon in the sky. Blue -colored moons are rare – aren’t necessarily full – and happen when Earth’s atmosphere contains dust or smoke particles of a certain size, slightly wider than 900 nanometers. Particles of this size are very efficient at scattering red light.
Is Blue Moon a healthy beer?
Blue Moon beer is a popular beverage, high in calories, and surprisingly nutritious. Blue Moon beer is a popular beverage, high in calories and surprisingly nutritious. Like other types of beer, it contains antioxidants and protein, as well as potassium, iron, magnesium and more.
What beer is comparable to Blue Moon?
If you like Blue Moon, you might like
- Stoudts Weizen. 5.0 ABV | Brewed by Stoudts Brewing Company.
- Avery White Rascal. 5.6 ABV | Brewed by Avery Brewing Company.
- Paulaner Hefeweizen. 5.3 ABV | Brewed by Paulaner Brauerei.
- Schneider Weisse Hefe Weizen.
- Climax Hoffman Hefeweizen.
- Troegs DreamWeaver.
- Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier.
- Magic Hat #9.
Why is blue moon so expensive?
Not being in an urban price gouging area and knowing it was made by Coors, he asked why it was higher priced than other beers on the menu. THe answer, “it’s an import”. Regardless, you are getting a better beer than coors and coors light, sso don’t expect to pay those prices.
What is the smoothest beer?
These are 10 of the best tasting beers —sample a few and try claiming that beer is still the worst.
- Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy.
- Bud Light Lime.
- Shock Top.
- Landshark IPA.
- Blue Moon.
- Abita Strawberry Lager.
- Miller High Life.
- Samuel Adams Whitewater IPA.
What is floating in my Blue Moon beer?
Our handcrafted Blue Moon beers are naturally unfiltered which allows some protein and yeast to remain suspended in the beer. What you are seeing is naturally occurring sediment of yeast, protein and fiber.
What do you do with the orange in a blue moon?
A wheat beer brewed with orange peel for a subtle sweetness and bright, citrus aroma. Blue Moon ® Belgian White Belgian-Style Wheat Ale is garnished with an orange slice to heighten the citrus aroma and taste.