- 1 How do you open a beer bottle without an opener?
- 2 What can I use if I don’t have a beer opener?
- 3 How do you open a bottle with anything?
- 4 Can you open a bottle with a Zippo?
- 5 How do you open a Coke bottle without an opener?
- 6 How do you open a bottle without lighter?
- 7 Can you open bottles with any ring?
How do you open a beer bottle without an opener?
How to Open a Beer Bottle Without a Bottle Opener
- Any available edge or countertop. Just place one edge of the bottle cap on top of the table, hold the neck of the bottle tight, and use your other hand to slam down on the bottle.
- A dollar bill.
- A lighter.
- A ring.
- A key.
- A belt buckle.
- A door.
- A fork or spoon.
What can I use if I don’t have a beer opener?
15 clever ways to open a beer without a bottle opener
- You can open a beer bottle by using a countertop or table. Derek Poore/CNET.
- Reef sandals can open your bottle, so keep them clean. Reef.
- Open your beer or soda bottle with a spoon. Derek Poore/CNET.
- Pry the cap off the bottle with a flathead screwdriver. Derek Poore/CNET.
How do you open a bottle with anything?
Brace your index finger against the glass, creating a U-shaped bridge with your finger—this is going to be your fulcrum. Think of it like the middle of a seesaw. Next, take the lighter. Solidify your grip around it, leaving about 25 percent of the plastic end visible.
Can you open a bottle with a Zippo?
any way, if you ‘re using a Zippo or Zippo clone, what you do is take the “snuffing” edge, and you use that as a sort of prying tool for loosining. (is tht a word?). other ways to open bottles are: rings, tables with a hard edge, drawer handles work well.. i could og on and on.
How do you open a Coke bottle without an opener?
Hold the bottom edge of a lighter underneath the edge of the cap, and slide your hand up along the bottle neck to hold it in place. Push the lighter down over your hand so it pushes up against the cap and pries it off. Use the edge of a belt buckle to simulate a bottle opener.
How do you open a bottle without lighter?
Big spoon or little spoon: Secure the small tip of the spoon under the edge of the cap. The bottom of the spoon bowl should be slightly resting on your other hand. Like the lighter method above, use a lever action to bring the back of the spoon down and pop open the bottle.
Can you open bottles with any ring?
A  RING can open a bottle, too. (Not your wedding band, pal—soft metals like gold easily pit and bend.) Hook your finger over the top of the bottle, making sure the ring catches on the cap, and push up (or pull down) until it dislodges.