How do you make a beer can windmill?
Soda Can Windmill
- Step 1: Materials.
- Cut open the top of the soda can with the can opener.
- Make a hole at the bottom of the can.
- Using the scissors, cut the can into 8 equal strips as shown in the picture.
- Fold down each of the strips to make the windmill propeller.
- Insert the wire into the straw and bend it to secure the windmill.
How do you make a wind chime out of a soda can?
You can also make a circle-shaped windchime, using cardboard cut into a circle, or any other ringed object you can find. Once your soda cans are completely dry, carefully bend the pop tabs up without breaking them off. Tie string or fishing line to each tab, then connect the other end of the string to your rod.
What can I make with aluminum cans?
37 Awesome Aluminum Can Crafts to Make
- Pop Top Peace Sign. Don’t forget to save the pop -tops from your soda can, you can make wall art using them.
- Rose Plaque. Making a beautiful rose plaque like this would be a great idea for a Mother’s day gift.
- Patchwork Star.
- Aluminum Roses.
- Beer Can Ashtrays.
- Sparkle Fairies.
- Aluminum Can Lanterns.
- Leaf Ornaments.
How do you make a spiral wind?
To make them, you just need empty water bottles and Sharpie markers. Colour your water bottles entirely, cut off the bottom and then cut the rest of the bottle into a spiral, leaving the shoulders and neck of the bottle intact.