How do you open a beer bottle without a bottle opener?
How to Open a Beer Bottle Without a Bottle Opener
- Any available edge or countertop. Just place one edge of the bottle cap on top of the table, hold the neck of the bottle tight, and use your other hand to slam down on the bottle.
- A dollar bill.
- A lighter.
- A ring.
- A key.
- A belt buckle.
- A door.
- A fork or spoon.
How do you open a beer bottle with a key?
To open a beer using a key simply grip the neck of the bottle and position the key sideways under the cap (make sure the ridged side is under the cap) and the move the key up and down until the cap comes off.
What household items can you use to open a beer bottle?
- Grab two beer bottles.
- Grasp the neck of one bottle.
- Flip the bottle you AREN’T opening upside down.
- Wedge the underside of the two bottles using your index finger’s knuckle as a fulcrum.
- Keep a firm grip, so both bottles don’t open, and tear it off.
How do you open a bottle with anything?
Brace your index finger against the glass, creating a U-shaped bridge with your finger—this is going to be your fulcrum. Think of it like the middle of a seesaw. Next, take the lighter. Solidify your grip around it, leaving about 25 percent of the plastic end visible.
How do you open a Coke bottle without an opener?
Hold the bottom edge of a lighter underneath the edge of the cap, and slide your hand up along the bottle neck to hold it in place. Push the lighter down over your hand so it pushes up against the cap and pries it off. Use the edge of a belt buckle to simulate a bottle opener.