- 1 Where can I buy Hopsy Torps?
- 2 How many beers are in a Torp?
- 3 How many pints are in a Torp?
- 4 Can you refill sub Torps?
- 5 Do you save money with a Kegerator?
- 6 How much does Hopsy cost per month?
- 7 Are beer Torps any good?
- 8 How long do beer Torps last?
- 9 What beers can you get for the sub?
- 10 Can you put a Torp in the freezer?
- 11 How many pints are in a blade keg?
- 12 Are sub kegs reusable?
- 13 How many pints are in a sub?
Where can I buy Hopsy Torps?
Answer: You can order their TORPS of beer from their online store at http://www. hopsy.beer. If you live near Albany or San Diego, you can buy the TORPS directly from their stores.
How many beers are in a Torp?
Refilling Your Empty TORP A TORP can hold approximately 67 oz. of beer.
How many pints are in a Torp?
How many pints in a TORP? The Beerwulf SUB Kegs hold 2 litres of beer. That equates to around 4 pints or 8 half pints.
Can you refill sub Torps?
You can refill the torps.
Do you save money with a Kegerator?
When you buy a kegerator for your home, you ‘re not only able to conveniently store large amounts of cold draft beer, but you can also save approximately 40-60% in costs, compared to buying the same volume of beer in cans or bottles. The savings can be even greater for some brands of beers, as well as various keg sizes.
How much does Hopsy cost per month?
At six kegs a month and $14.99 per keg, we’re talking a $90 per month subscription here. That’s a substantial cost to the average young person – unless they’ve already got the drinking of beer figured in to their monthly budget.
Are beer Torps any good?
Verdict. The Sub won’t appeal to everyone, but it works really well and allows you to enjoy as much or little fresh beer as you like, whenever you like. If you’re concerned about the lack of control over temperature, don’t be.
How long do beer Torps last?
What is the shelf life of a TORP? Once you’ve opened your TORP, the beer is guaranteed to stay fresh for 15 days, if stored in a running SUB. You can find the best-by date on the side of your TORP ®.
What beers can you get for the sub?
The SUB: SUB Kegs
- Heineken – SUB Keg. Lager | 5.0% | 2 Litres.
- La Chouffe Blonde D’ardenne – SUB Keg. Blond Beer | 8.0% | 2 Litres.
- Amstel – SUB Keg.
- Birra Moretti Baffo d’Oro – SUB Keg.
- Brand Weizen – SUB Keg.
- Birra Moretti L’Autentica – SUB Keg.
- Hofbräu Kaltenhausen Gandolf IPA – SUB Keg.
- Strongbow Dark Fruit – SUB Keg.
Can you put a Torp in the freezer?
No. The Kegs should not go below zero degrees as this may damage the packaging and cause beer leakage. You will no longer be able to use the Keg once frozen.
How many pints are in a blade keg?
BLADE Kegs BLADE guarantees perfectly tapped beers at optimum drinking temperature. You can pour small 30 beers or 14 full pints from a BLADE Keg, of which there are a variety to choose from. We have popular beers; Heineken, Heineken 0.0, Birra Moretti, Affligem, Tiger, Edelweiss Hefetrüb and more.
Are sub kegs reusable?
yes it works, Yes they taste great, Yes I will be doing it again.
How many pints are in a sub?
A SUB Keg holds two litres of beer. This corresponds to about four 50cl pints.