How do you open a beer bottle without a bottle opener?
How to Open a Beer Bottle Without a Bottle Opener
- Any available edge or countertop. Just place one edge of the bottle cap on top of the table, hold the neck of the bottle tight, and use your other hand to slam down on the bottle.
- A dollar bill.
- A lighter.
- A ring.
- A key.
- A belt buckle.
- A door.
- A fork or spoon.
How do you open a beer bottle with a coin?
Single-Step Method: Use a coin to force out the ridges of the cap
- Place the edge of the coin under the lip of the bottle.
- Push the coin downward to force out the ridges and create a gap.
- Continue working your way around until the cap comes off.
How do you open a bottle with anything?
Brace your index finger against the glass, creating a U-shaped bridge with your finger—this is going to be your fulcrum. Think of it like the middle of a seesaw. Next, take the lighter. Solidify your grip around it, leaving about 25 percent of the plastic end visible.
How do you open a Coke bottle without an opener?
Hold the bottom edge of a lighter underneath the edge of the cap, and slide your hand up along the bottle neck to hold it in place. Push the lighter down over your hand so it pushes up against the cap and pries it off. Use the edge of a belt buckle to simulate a bottle opener.
How do you break open a beer with your teeth?
If you do decide to attempt it, hook the lip of the cap with your bottom teeth while applying pressure from your top teeth. Pull the beer bottle up at an angle to crack off the top (and possibly your teeth ).
How do you open a bottle with a belt?
1. How to Open a Beer with Your Belt
- Take off your belt.
- Hold the bottle firmly with one hand and use your other hand to secure the edge of the buckle under the cap.
- Press your palm or thumb sharply on the other side of the buckle, so the buckle acts like a lever and pries up the top.