- 1 Who founded Blue Moon beer?
- 2 Why is blue moon called Belgian Moon Canada?
- 3 Is Blue Moon beer good for you?
- 4 What is the flavor of Blue Moon beer?
- 5 Is Blue Moon a girly beer?
- 6 What beer has the highest alcohol content?
- 7 Who owns Belgian moon?
- 8 What is the best Belgian white beer?
- 9 Is Blue Moon a craft beer?
- 10 What is the smoothest beer?
- 11 What is floating in my Blue Moon beer?
- 12 What beers are similar to Blue Moon?
- 13 What type of beer is Corona?
- 14 Are blue moons real?
- 15 How rare is a blue moon?
Who founded Blue Moon beer?
in brewing from the University of Brussels, our founder and head brewmaster Keith Villa returned stateside with the goal of brewing well-crafted beers inspired by Belgian styles, with a refreshing twist. Amongst the many beers one fan favorite emerged, in true baseball fashion they called it ‘Bellyslide Wit’.
Why is blue moon called Belgian Moon Canada?
A spokesperson for MillerCoors told us this: “ Blue Moon Belgian White is called Belgian Moon in Canada in order to differentiate ourselves from Labatt Blue beer, a lager-style brew that is widely known in the region.
Is Blue Moon beer good for you?
Blue Moon beer is a popular beverage, high in calories, and surprisingly nutritious. Blue Moon beer is a popular beverage, high in calories and surprisingly nutritious. Like other types of beer, it contains antioxidants and protein, as well as potassium, iron, magnesium and more.
What is the flavor of Blue Moon beer?
Blue Moon Belgian White is a Belgian -Style wheat ale brewed with Valencia orange peel for a subtle sweetness and bright, citrus aroma. A classic citrusy pale ale brewed with a hint of blood orange to accentuate the hops. A fruity, lightly tart refreshing wheat beer with blueberries.
Is Blue Moon a girly beer?
This Blue Moon Belgian White beer is brewed with white wheat, oats, coriander, and orange peel to give it a citrusy edge. It’s generally served with an orange slice to help bring out the orange citrus flavor. To conclude, this beer is definitely more a girly beer than a sharp-tasting, concentrated beer.
What beer has the highest alcohol content?
Scottish brewery Brewmeister has made the strongest beer in the world, clocking in at 67.5 percent ABV. The subtly named Snake Venom is brewed with a one-two punch provided by doses of beer and Champagne yeasts.
Who owns Belgian moon?
Background. Originally called Bellyslide Belgian White, the beer was created by Keith Villa, a brewer at the Sandlot Brewery at Coors Field, Denver, Colorado ( owned by the Molson Coors Brewing Company ). Blue Moon brewed at the Molson Brewery in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, is sold in the US, as well as exported to Europe.
What is the best Belgian white beer?
List Of Belgian White Beers
- Shock Top Belgian White Ale. 4.3 out of 5 stars.
- Blue Moon Belgian White Belgian -Style Wheat Ale. 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- Allagash White. 4.8 out of 5 stars.
- Avery White Rascal. 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- Hoegaarden Witbier Blanche.
- Wittekerke Belgian White Ale.
- Wittekerke Belgian White Ale.
- New Belgium Fat Tire Belgian White.
Is Blue Moon a craft beer?
Blue Moon Brewing Company is arguably “ craft beer’s ” most ubiquitous brewing operation, created in 1995, under the careful eye of what is now MillerCoors. The quasi- craft brewery does in fact brew other Blue Moon beers, seasonally, which now include: Summer Honey Wheat, Belgian Table Pils, and White IPA.
What is the smoothest beer?
These are 10 of the best tasting beers —sample a few and try claiming that beer is still the worst.
- Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy.
- Bud Light Lime.
- Shock Top.
- Landshark IPA.
- Blue Moon.
- Abita Strawberry Lager.
- Miller High Life.
- Samuel Adams Whitewater IPA.
What is floating in my Blue Moon beer?
Our handcrafted Blue Moon beers are naturally unfiltered which allows some protein and yeast to remain suspended in the beer. What you are seeing is naturally occurring sediment of yeast, protein and fiber.
What beers are similar to Blue Moon?
If you like Blue Moon, you might like
- Stoudts Weizen. 5.0 ABV | Brewed by Stoudts Brewing Company.
- Avery White Rascal. 5.6 ABV | Brewed by Avery Brewing Company.
- Paulaner Hefeweizen. 5.3 ABV | Brewed by Paulaner Brauerei.
- Schneider Weisse Hefe Weizen.
- Climax Hoffman Hefeweizen.
- Troegs DreamWeaver.
- Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier.
- Magic Hat #9.
What type of beer is Corona?
Corona Extra is a pale lager produced by Mexican brewery Cervecería Modelo and owned by Belgian company AB InBev. It is often served with a wedge of lime or lemon in the neck of the bottle to add tartness and flavour. Corona ( beer )
Are blue moons real?
Someday, you might see a true blue -colored moon in the sky. Blue -colored moons are rare – aren’t necessarily full – and happen when Earth’s atmosphere contains dust or smoke particles of a certain size, slightly wider than 900 nanometers. But – as the second full moon in a month – many will call it a Blue Moon.
How rare is a blue moon?
Blue moons are relatively rare as well, occurring on average just once every 2.5 years or so.