- 1 Where is Blue Moon beer produced?
- 2 Why is Blue Moon beer called Blue Moon?
- 3 Who invented Blue Moon beer?
- 4 When did Coors buy blue moon?
- 5 Is Blue Moon a girly beer?
- 6 Is Blue Moon a healthy beer?
- 7 What is the smoothest beer?
- 8 Is Blue Moon a strong beer?
- 9 What beer has the highest alcohol content?
- 10 Why is blue moon so expensive?
- 11 What beers are similar to Blue Moon?
- 12 Is Blue Moon a craft beer?
- 13 What does Blue Moon beer taste like?
- 14 Is Blue Moon the same as Belgian moon?
- 15 What is the best Belgian white beer?
Where is Blue Moon beer produced?
Since them we’ve been doing what we do best by putting our passion into practice and brewing artfully crafted beers. Today Blue Moon is brewed at the RiNo Brewery in Denver and other locations throughout the world.
Why is Blue Moon beer called Blue Moon?
in brewing from the University of Brussels. The beer was originally called Bellyslide Wit and was later changed to Blue Moon. According to brewery lore, the name was inspired by a fan who said, “A beer this good only comes around once in a blue moon.”
Who invented Blue Moon beer?
Keith Villa, who invented Blue Moon Belgian Wheat more than two decades ago, next month will launch the first beer from new venture CERIA Brewing Co.
When did Coors buy blue moon?
In 1995, Coors released the product of Villa’s labor: Blue Moon Belgian White — a cloudy wheat beer with a hint of orange.
Is Blue Moon a girly beer?
This Blue Moon Belgian White beer is brewed with white wheat, oats, coriander, and orange peel to give it a citrusy edge. It’s generally served with an orange slice to help bring out the orange citrus flavor. To conclude, this beer is definitely more a girly beer than a sharp-tasting, concentrated beer.
Is Blue Moon a healthy beer?
Blue Moon beer is a popular beverage, high in calories, and surprisingly nutritious. Blue Moon beer is a popular beverage, high in calories and surprisingly nutritious. Like other types of beer, it contains antioxidants and protein, as well as potassium, iron, magnesium and more.
What is the smoothest beer?
These are 10 of the best tasting beers —sample a few and try claiming that beer is still the worst.
- Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy.
- Bud Light Lime.
- Shock Top.
- Landshark IPA.
- Blue Moon.
- Abita Strawberry Lager.
- Miller High Life.
- Samuel Adams Whitewater IPA.
Is Blue Moon a strong beer?
The grain bill for Blue Moon includes malted barley, white wheat, orange peel, coriander and oats—and is usually served with a slice of orange, which its brewmasters claim accentuates the flavor of the brew. Available in cans, bottles and kegs, Blue Moon has 5.4% alcohol by volume.
What beer has the highest alcohol content?
Scottish brewery Brewmeister has made the strongest beer in the world, clocking in at 67.5 percent ABV. The subtly named Snake Venom is brewed with a one-two punch provided by doses of beer and Champagne yeasts.
Why is blue moon so expensive?
Not being in an urban price gouging area and knowing it was made by Coors, he asked why it was higher priced than other beers on the menu. THe answer, “it’s an import”. Regardless, you are getting a better beer than coors and coors light, sso don’t expect to pay those prices.
What beers are similar to Blue Moon?
If you like Blue Moon, you might like
- Stoudts Weizen. 5.0 ABV | Brewed by Stoudts Brewing Company.
- Avery White Rascal. 5.6 ABV | Brewed by Avery Brewing Company.
- Paulaner Hefeweizen. 5.3 ABV | Brewed by Paulaner Brauerei.
- Schneider Weisse Hefe Weizen.
- Climax Hoffman Hefeweizen.
- Troegs DreamWeaver.
- Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier.
- Magic Hat #9.
Is Blue Moon a craft beer?
Blue Moon Brewing Company is arguably “ craft beer’s ” most ubiquitous brewing operation, created in 1995, under the careful eye of what is now MillerCoors. The quasi- craft brewery does in fact brew other Blue Moon beers, seasonally, which now include: Summer Honey Wheat, Belgian Table Pils, and White IPA.
What does Blue Moon beer taste like?
Coriander aroma is slightly stale, bordering on artificial.” Flavor: “Good balance of acidity and malt background with a creamy mouthfeel. Coriander and some spicy pepper notes. Good balance of citrus orange sweetness with peppery and spicy flavor.
Is Blue Moon the same as Belgian moon?
Blue Moon, a Belgian -style wheat ale brewed by MillerCoors, is noted by market researchers as the most successful “craft” beer in the country. Although the same beer is sold in Canada, it doesn’t have the same name. American Blue Moon is called Belgian Moon north of the border.
What is the best Belgian white beer?
List Of Belgian White Beers
- Shock Top Belgian White Ale. 4.3 out of 5 stars.
- Blue Moon Belgian White Belgian -Style Wheat Ale. 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- Allagash White. 4.8 out of 5 stars.
- Avery White Rascal. 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- Hoegaarden Witbier Blanche.
- Wittekerke Belgian White Ale.
- Wittekerke Belgian White Ale.
- New Belgium Fat Tire Belgian White.