- 1 How do you open a beer bottle without an opener?
- 2 How do you open a beer with a key?
- 3 What household items can you use to open a beer?
- 4 How do you open a bottle with anything?
- 5 Is shotgunning a beer hard?
- 6 How do you open a Corona?
- 7 What can I use instead of a bottle opener?
- 8 Can you saber a beer bottle?
How do you open a beer bottle without an opener?
All you need is a little leverage.
- Keys. Use your dominant hand to slide the long side of your key under the cap, then twist the key upward to loosen the cap.
- Metal spoon or fork. Just slip the edge of a spoon of single fork prong under the cap and lift until the bottle opens.
- Door frame.
- Tree branch.
How do you open a beer with a key?
To open a beer using a key simply grip the neck of the bottle and position the key sideways under the cap (make sure the ridged side is under the cap) and the move the key up and down until the cap comes off.
What household items can you use to open a beer?
- Flip your lighter (standard Bic works great) upside down so the butt-end is facing up.
- Wrap your hand tightly around the bottle neck.
- Use your index finger’s knuckle as a fulcrum, wedge the lighter between it and the underside of the bottle cap, and use the same motion as a regular bottle opener.
How do you open a bottle with anything?
Brace your index finger against the glass, creating a U-shaped bridge with your finger—this is going to be your fulcrum. Think of it like the middle of a seesaw. Next, take the lighter. Solidify your grip around it, leaving about 25 percent of the plastic end visible.
Is shotgunning a beer hard?
Shotgunning beer is a great way to get drunk fast and impress your friends at house parties. But chugging a beer can be harder than it looks. Continue reading to learn how to shotgun a beer fast.
How do you open a Corona?
A flathead screwdriver works just as well with the same general instructions. Position the screwdriver head underneath the lip of the cap and use the leverage to pry it loose. You can also tap the handle of the screwdriver on a countertop to pop the lid off. Pry the cap off the bottle with a flathead screwdriver.
What can I use instead of a bottle opener?
How to Open a Beer Bottle Without a Bottle Opener
- Any available edge or countertop. Just place one edge of the bottle cap on top of the table, hold the neck of the bottle tight, and use your other hand to slam down on the bottle.
- A dollar bill.
- A lighter.
- A ring.
- A key.
- A belt buckle.
- A door.
- A fork or spoon.
Can you saber a beer bottle?
Boulevard Brewing demonstrates how to saber a bottle with a miniature samurai sword and their Long Strange Tripel from the Smokestack Series. This Belgian Tripel may not pack the same pressure as a bottle of bubbly, but it still has enough effervescence to give you the pop you need.