How do you make Bud Light hats?
Wrap the strip around the circle, and fold the edges of the strip over the edge of the circle. Staple the strip around the circle so that they are joined together. This is the top of the hat. Take the brim of the hat, and fold the outer edges under, shaping them like the sides of a cowboy hat.
How do you make a cowboy hat out of a box?
Drake’s DIY: Case Box Cowboy Hat
- Cut one box open and lay it flat, with the blank side facing up.
- Draw an oval in one of the larger cardboard sections.
- Cut out your oval and use it as a template to draw a second oval on the second larger cardboard section.
- Cut the smaller hole out.
- Tape your two brims together.
How do you make a beer box visor?
- Open the six pack so that it’s flat.
- Take the curly back thingy off the foam visor so the foam part lays flat.
- Trace the foam onto the six-pack.
- Cut out the cardboard.
- Glue the foam to the newly cut out six-pack.
- Add the curling thingy back on, and your done!!!
What can I do with beer boxes?
Don’t Throw Those Empty Beer Bottles Yet! Here Are 15 Cool DIY Things You Can Do
- Glasses. Cut your beer bottles carefully and have those perfect party glasses for free!
- Bracelet holder.
- Soap dispenser.
- Light series.