How do you disguise beer in public?
18 Sneaky Ways To Drink Booze In Public
- Hide your beer can inside a soda can.
- Rock a Beerbelly.
- Or, for the ladies, the super-stylin’ WineRack.
- Fun fact: You can fit an entire bottle of wine in a Starbucks “Trenta” cup!
- Dunkin’ Donuts cups are also an excellent choice for morning/day drinking.
Can wraps to hide beer?
Beersy Can Cover Silicone Sleeve Hide a Beer to Look Like Soda, Fits 12 oz, Novelty Alcohol Disguise for Outdoor Events (Loco/Dr 2Pack)
Can koozies that look like soda cans?
The Beersy is a full length silicone sleeve designed to fully cover an entire aluminum can. Be discreet while drinking your favorite canned beverage at the annoying kids birthday party. The Beersy fits nearly all standard 12 fl oz beverage cans except COORS LIGHT & other skinny can brands.
How do you open a beer without a ring pull?
Some forceful methods:
- Use a sharp object, I.e. a screwdriver or other clean sharp object to poke a hole in the can. Be very careful, and direct the object away from your body.
- Take a sturdy blunt object and place it on the tab. Then apply force, the tab should fall in making the contents accessible.
How do you disguise alcohol?
- Mouthwash. Storing liquor in a mouthwash bottle is one common way to hide alcohol.
- Shampoo Bottles. Kids may use shampoo bottles to hide alcohol.
- Sports Drink Bottles. Many people who hide their drinking mix Gatorade and alcohol.
- Hidden Flasks.
- Fake Water Bottles.
- What Should I Do If I Find Alcohol?
How do you sneak alcohol into cans?
How to sneak alcohol into a festival without getting caught
- Bring a jacket with big pockets. I have a few ways which work for me.
- Put it in Capri Sun pouches.
- Hide it in baby food pouches.
- Hide it in a big tub of Sudocrem.
- Put it in water bottles without breaking the seal.
- Hide it in a hollowed out loaf of bread.
- Wrap it up in your sleeping bag.
- Put it in miniature travel bottles.
How do you sneak beer onto the beach?
10 Brilliantly Simple Ways To Sneak Booze On To The Beach
- Alcoholic ice snacks. No, it’s not easy to make real alcoholic ice cubes without the aid of liquid nitrogen or Mr.
- Binocular flask.
- Water bottle magic.
- Water bottle caps.
- Spiked fruit.
- Infused Otter Pops.
- Mouthwash bottle shot.
- Spray bottles.