- 1 What is beer called in other languages?
- 2 How do you order a beer in Spanish?
- 3 Can I have a beer please German?
- 4 Does Pivo mean beer?
- 5 How do you say beer in African?
- 6 How do you order two beers in French?
- 7 What is the most popular French beer?
- 8 How do you order a drink in Spanish?
- 9 What is the number one beer in Germany?
- 10 What is beer called in Germany?
- 11 How do you order a beer like a true German?
What is beer called in other languages?
Beer in 78 languages
How do you order a beer in Spanish?
The Different Ways to Order a Beer in Spain
- Una caña. One of the most common beer orders in Spain, a caña is a small glass of beer, usually slightly smaller than the British half pint.
- Un doble.
- Un tercio.
- Un quinto.
- Una jarra.
- Una clara.
- Una cerveza sin.
Can I have a beer please German?
Simply say: Ich hätte gern ein Weißbier, bitte. (Don’t forget to throw in your new favorite word “bitte” at the end of the phrase – here it means “ please ”.)
Does Pivo mean beer?
pivo, source of the general Slavic word for “ beer,” is originally “a drink” (cf. O.C.S. piti “drink”).
How do you say beer in African?
How to Say “ Beer ” in Different Languages
- “ Beer ” in European Languages. Albanian – birrë
- “ Beer ” in Asian Languages. Armenian – գարեջուր
- “ Beer ” in Middle-Eastern Languages. Arabic – بيرة
- “ Beer ” in African Languages. Afrikaans – bier.
- “ Beer ” in Austronesian Languages. Cebuano – beer.
- Other Languages. Esperanto – bieron.
- 10 Beer Names You Might Be Saying Wrong.
How do you order two beers in French?
The French translation for “ 2 beers please” is deux bières s’il vous plaît.
What is the most popular French beer?
Kronenbourg 1664 http://kronenbourg1664.com/ Brewed by Kronenbourg (Carlsberg) Style: Pale Lager Obernai, France Kronenbourg 1664 is the most popular French beer
How do you order a drink in Spanish?
Phrases for Ordering Drinks in Spanish
- Tomo… (lit. I take…)
- Dame… (lit. Give me…)
- Quiero… (lit. I want…)
- Ponme… (lit. Put for me…)
- Me vas a poner… (lit. You will put for me…)
What is the number one beer in Germany?
The most popular beer brand in Germany is Beck’s, founded and brewed in the northern German city of Bremen. This was followed by Krombacher from Krombach and Warsteiner from Warstein.
What is beer called in Germany?
By far the most popular type of beer in Germany is pilsner, generally known as ‘Pils’. The light-golden beer with the dry hoppy aroma is very popular in the North, West and East. The name goes back to the Czech town of Pilsen.
How do you order a beer like a true German?
Without giving too much away, the spy, undercover as a German officer, orders another round of whiskey, telling the bartender, “Drei Gläser” (three glasses) and holding three fingers up — his index, middle, and ring finger.