How do you open a bottle without a bottle opener?
How to Open a Beer Bottle Without a Bottle Opener
- Any available edge or countertop. Just place one edge of the bottle cap on top of the table, hold the neck of the bottle tight, and use your other hand to slam down on the bottle.
- A dollar bill.
- A lighter.
- A ring.
- A key.
- A belt buckle.
- A door.
- A fork or spoon.
What can I use if I don’t have a beer opener?
15 clever ways to open a beer without a bottle opener
- You can open a beer bottle by using a countertop or table. Derek Poore/CNET.
- Reef sandals can open your bottle, so keep them clean. Reef.
- Open your beer or soda bottle with a spoon. Derek Poore/CNET.
- Pry the cap off the bottle with a flathead screwdriver. Derek Poore/CNET.
How do you open a bottle with anything?
Brace your index finger against the glass, creating a U-shaped bridge with your finger—this is going to be your fulcrum. Think of it like the middle of a seesaw. Next, take the lighter. Solidify your grip around it, leaving about 25 percent of the plastic end visible.
How do I open my cider without a bottle opener?
Just slip the edge of a spoon of single fork prong under the cap and lift until the bottle opens. Alternatively, you could just use the handle to pry it off.
Can you open a bottle with your teeth?
1- Never Open Bottles With Your Teeth Opening bottles with your teeth might be a great party trick, but it’s probably not one that your dentist will thank you for. One of the leading causes of broken or chipped teeth comes from people using their teeth for things they are just not intended to do.