How do you open a beer bottle without a bottle opener?
How to Open a Beer Bottle Without a Bottle Opener
- Any available edge or countertop. Just place one edge of the bottle cap on top of the table, hold the neck of the bottle tight, and use your other hand to slam down on the bottle.
- A dollar bill.
- A lighter.
- A ring.
- A key.
- A belt buckle.
- A door.
- A fork or spoon.
How do you take the top off a beer bottle?
The very tip of a butter knife can be used to bend just a small section of the cap away from the bottle. Then position the tip of the knife under the lip, so that it’s between the cap and the glass rim. In a careful and swift motion, tap the handle of the knife on the counter to pop off the cap.
How do you open a bottle with anything?
Brace your index finger against the glass, creating a U-shaped bridge with your finger—this is going to be your fulcrum. Think of it like the middle of a seesaw. Next, take the lighter. Solidify your grip around it, leaving about 25 percent of the plastic end visible.
Is it bad to open beer bottles with your teeth?
1- Never Open Bottles With Your Teeth We all know someone who does this. Opening bottles with your teeth might be a great party trick, but it’s probably not one that your dentist will thank you for. Over time though, putting this kind of pressure and strain on your teeth causes damage that you may not be able to see.
How do you open a Corona with a key?
1. Keys. Use your dominant hand to slide the long side of your key under the cap, then twist the key upward to loosen the cap. You might have to turn the bottle a bit and repeat until it finally comes clean off.
How do you key beer?
- Hold a can of beer horizontally.
- Position the hole 1 in (2.5 cm) from the bottom of the can.
- Tilt the can until you feel an air bubble under your thumb.
- Use a key or knife to puncture the can easily.
- Push confidently with your thumb if you don’t have a tool.
- Make the hole the size of a dime.
How do you open a bottle with a belt?
1. How to Open a Beer with Your Belt
- Take off your belt.
- Hold the bottle firmly with one hand and use your other hand to secure the edge of the buckle under the cap.
- Press your palm or thumb sharply on the other side of the buckle, so the buckle acts like a lever and pries up the top.