How do you make a beer box hat?
How to Make an Amazing Beer Box Hat
- Start with three empty beer boxes (the kind that holds 24 cans of beer.)
- To create the body of the hat, you’ll need your piece of string again.
- Cut along the lines so that you have a long strip of cardboard.
- Place the top (circle) hat piece on the tabletop with the brown side facing up.
- 3 Comments.
How do you make a cowboy hat out of a box?
Drake’s DIY: Case Box Cowboy Hat
- Cut one box open and lay it flat, with the blank side facing up.
- Draw an oval in one of the larger cardboard sections.
- Cut out your oval and use it as a template to draw a second oval on the second larger cardboard section.
- Cut the smaller hole out.
- Tape your two brims together.
How do you make a cardboard visor?
- Open the six pack so that it’s flat.
- Take the curly back thingy off the foam visor so the foam part lays flat.
- Trace the foam onto the six-pack.
- Cut out the cardboard.
- Glue the foam to the newly cut out six-pack.
- Add the curling thingy back on, and your done!!!
What can I do with beer boxes?
Don’t Throw Those Empty Beer Bottles Yet! Here Are 15 Cool DIY Things You Can Do
- Glasses. Cut your beer bottles carefully and have those perfect party glasses for free!
- Bracelet holder.
- Soap dispenser.
- Light series.