- 1 How much is a beer in Moscow?
- 2 How much is a Big Mac in Moscow?
- 3 How much is a Coke in Russia?
- 4 Is Russia expensive for tourist?
- 5 What should I avoid in Moscow?
- 6 How expensive is McDonalds in Russia?
- 7 Can I drink tap water in Moscow?
- 8 Why is Big Mac so cheap in Russia?
- 9 How much is an average meal in Moscow?
- 10 What can you buy with 1 dollar in Russia?
- 11 What should you not wear in Russia?
- 12 Is 400 rubles a lot of money?
- 13 How much cash can I bring to Russia?
- 14 How do I not look like a tourist in Russia?
- 15 What is the best currency to take to Russia?
How much is a beer in Moscow?
Average price of a pint of beer is in the 250-350 rubles range, roughly 6-8 euros. Obviously there are much more expensive places, but in most bars/restaurants the prices will be in that range, unless you go to the really fancy places.
How much is a Big Mac in Moscow?
McDonald’s in Russia Turns 30 Today, Russian Big Macs are among the cheapest in the world at 135 rubles ($2.13), compared to more than $5 in the U.S., Scandinavia and Switzerland.
How much is a Coke in Russia?
Prices in restaurants in Russia.
|Meal in a cheap restaurant||500 RUB (300-1,000)|
|Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle)||200 RUB (100-400)|
|Coke /Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)||52 RUB (40-100)|
|Water (0.33 liter bottle)||31 RUB (20-60)|
|Cappuccino (regular)||122 RUB (55-200)|
Is Russia expensive for tourist?
You should plan to spend around ₽3,489 ($48) per day on your vacation in Russia, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ₽842 ($12) on meals for one day and ₽227 ($3.10) on local transportation.
What should I avoid in Moscow?
Ten Things You Should Avoid While Visiting Moscow
- Don’t stay at a friend’s place.
- Do not bring your girlfriend to Moscow.
- Don’t smile at every person passing by.
- Don’t try to overdrink your Russian friends.
- Don’t go shopping.
- Don’t hesitate to walk by step and use the metro.
- Don’t hurry.
- Don’t expect punctuality.
How expensive is McDonalds in Russia?
Cost of Living in Russia
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||500.00|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||2,000.00|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)||250.00|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||100.00|
Can I drink tap water in Moscow?
The water in big cities is actually pretty pure, but it’s best to drink filtered H2O. In large cities ( Moscow, St. Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don) liquid chlorine is replaced with sodium hypochlorite, which is safer. However, it’s still not recommended to drink tap water in Russia.
Why is Big Mac so cheap in Russia?
The economic theory behind the Big Mac Index is that in the longer run, exchange rates ought to adjust so that one US dollar buys the same in all countries. According to The Economists, Russian ruble is one of the cheapest currencies in the world, 69 percent undervalued to the dollar.
How much is an average meal in Moscow?
While meal prices in Moscow can vary, the average cost of food in Moscow is ₽933 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Moscow should cost around ₽373 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
What can you buy with 1 dollar in Russia?
There you can find plenty of products that cost less than 60 rubles like water, milk, bread, toilet paper, sugar, yogurt, chocolates, etc. Meat, fruit, and vegetables are more expensive. For instance, you can get just a couple of apples for $1. Tomatoes and cucumbers cost about 200 rubles ($3.5) per kilo in winter.
What should you not wear in Russia?
It would also be advised to avoid cutoffs jeans and tank tops. Women should wear a scarf to cover and men would not be allowed to enter in shorts. + If you are in Russia on business, pack a conservative skirt-suit with tights or stockings and smart shoes.
Is 400 rubles a lot of money?
So today, 400 rubles is about $6 USD.
How much cash can I bring to Russia?
How much money in foreign currency can I bring to Russia? You can legally import any amount of cash into Russia;but you must declare an amount in excess of $3,000. You can legally take out of Russia only 3000 dollars in cash.
How do I not look like a tourist in Russia?
The best thing you can do in a country like Russia is to try to blend in. 1. Stop smiling
- Westerners casually smile to officials and anyone they meet eyes with.
- Russians do not smile and look away.
- If you want to blend in, stop looking at people and keep a sombre expression on the face.
What is the best currency to take to Russia?
What is the best currency to take to Russia?
- Russia uses the Russian ruble as its currency.
- Withdrawing money in rubles from ATMs is the easiest and best way to get local currency.
- You can bring dollars or Euros to Russia, but it can be difficult to find a place to exchange other currencies.